Saturday, October 9, 2010

Reflection, week... what is this? 7? 8? I don't even know anymore

I wasn't there for the end of the simulation because I had to go to class. I heard that basically, the pro-tariff groups won, because none of our arguments were strong enough, so the policy wasn't changed.
I guess we could all have used a little improvement, but overall I thought every group did a good job (for what I was there for, anyway). Everyone's videos, at least, were awesome. And I'm really proud of mine because I've never used imovie before, but it turned out pretty good.



And now that that's done, we have this essay due on Wednesday. Yayy..... not really. But I've gotten a lot done already, which is good. It's also a short essay, which is good. And this week was good, which is good. Hopefully the weekend will continue to be good, even though I have 3 midterms next week. My sleep schedule is completely off at this point.... but hey, staying up until 4 am every day isn't necessarily bad.
So. This is the most informal post I've written so far, but I figure that's okay because we had no class this week, a simulation, and we have an essay due next week. I'll be turning in a lot of work.
And now to finish that essay....

No comments:

Post a Comment