Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Insert Catchy Blog Title Here

It's seems so strange that we only have a week of classes left before final exams. I feel like we've been here forever and for no time at all, and I can't figure out how much knowledge I was supposed to have crammed into my brain during that time. I've done more work here than in all of high school combined - not that that's saying much - but the more I learn the more I realize how much I don't yet know. We've read so much in this class, but we've only covered the basics, or so it seems.

I find thanksgiving break and the holidays in general interesting, because all of a sudden there is an increase in good will. Many people who didn't have a close enough home or family to go back to got invited along with others to their homes. It's interesting to see people completely alter their behavior and even moods because of a socially constructed holiday. People were playing christmas music and making food and paper snowflakes in the lounge yesterday. It seems like not even finals can kill the good feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment