Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Holidays!!

So, because Facebook will not let me post pictures to any degree of success (which is probably a great thing if it hinders my procrastination), I figured I would finally give Fiona the picture she deserves.  If anyone has been lucky enough to see Fiona's post, you will understand how much it is a tribute to our WP class:
 

Welcome to the Dark Side UC World Politics.

 

As Todorov and Wendt could be besties, I am glad that we have all come together --- with our love of World Politics, gingerbread cookies, and toys meant for five year-olds (i.e. play dough, nerf guns, Silly Bandz).

I hope that everyone has a very merry holiday season and enjoys the winter break!!
(And if you're in D.C. right now, just :) and look out the window...)

No comments:

Post a Comment